Wow, I can't believe how quiet it is here! I hope it means that everyone is enjoying some beautiful weather and spending time outside, off the computer. Miss you all, though, and glad to see you guys who are sticking with it. Friday's here; weekend warriors, anyone?
1. Be mindful of what goes into my mouth. Yes, Not great, not horrible, Pretty good, Yes
2. Balance out any "naughties" with good, fresh, low-calorie food and exercise. Yes, Not really, Yes, Yes
3. Exercise 8 hours for the week. 2 hours, 2.5 hours
4. Drink water. Yes, Fair, Not really, Fair
5. Take vitamins. Yes, Yes, Yes, Nope
6. Sleep enough (shoot for 7 hours). Didn't make 7 but I felt well-rested after 6, Not close-5, Not close-5...and feeling it,6
7. Get back on the scale Tuesday morning. I really don't want to do this. Done. Better the enemy you know