Notices

My finger..

Old 10-10-2012, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down My finger..

Hello just saying i hurt my finger by i was cutting down a tree so i could ridemy horse and i smashed it in between the tree and handel of my axe. What do I do?? I had to pause the diet.

-Horselove21
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default looking for help

Originally Posted by Horselove21
Hello just saying i hurt my finger by i was cutting down a tree so i could ridemy horse and i smashed it in between the tree and handel of my axe. What do I do?? I had to pause the diet.

-Horselove21
Hi Horselove21,

Sorry, sorry. I have just joined this forum. I am in a loss. I can see your thread but I don't know how to create my new thread. I am terribly sorry to make use of your thread as I don't know where and who to call for help. Sorry again.

ju
Old 10-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

Horselove21, sorry to hear about the finger accident. That must have hurt. Please see a doctor! In the meantime, that should not affect your diet, right? You can eat prepared frozen foods until you can use your finger freely again. Or, just eat prepared sandwiches. Use your other hand for awhile if you can

Ilovejudychan, I find it confusing, too! What you need to do is click on 'thread starter' where you see it at the top of the screen (which comes up when you go to 'new posts,' or elsewhere if you find it).

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-10-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

Horeslove,
Don't let your injury sidetrack you. Although there are some things you can't do, be creative and find those you can! Walking, jogging, and exercise videos are a few examples that come to mind. And stay on your calorie plan. Even if you can't exercise you can still control your calories!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Horselove21
I had to pause the diet.

-Horselove21
Why would you have to pause your diet?
Old 10-16-2012, 04:18 PM
FitDay Member

Sorry, but that sounds like an excuse for pausing the diet