View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
LMB2011
FitDay Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LMB2011

For me this really has been a challenge. I thought I would be able to get up in the morning and go walking every day. I have only made getting uping and going walking 1 day. But I have put in my walking video's and two miles kicked my but yesterday. I feel it's because the pace in a lot faster then what I normally walk. I am sticking with it though, as I have great support from my nutrion edicator and doctor. My edicator when she first looked at my numbers thought I had lost 50lbs in one year. My weight lost that I have recored on here matched with the clinic
I even got suggested to ask my doctor about decreasing my metformin dose I'm hoping next month that really does happen, since my doctor is talking about possably starting me on another medication that would help to continue in my progress of losing weight. I think the doctor is noticing my weight is starting to level off because the change is only 1 to 2 pounds in three months. Even though numbers are important from the "health" side of things, but the "high" that I get from getting in my daily activity has the greatest effect on how I feel, along with family members who haven't seen me for awhile say, "girl you look good." Oh and I most say I loved being able to pull a pair of jeans on the other day with out having to unzip or button them. They where strait out of the dryer too. So even if my numbers aren't showing much change, I now I'm still changing based on how my close are fitting.
Goal: 285

My Desirable weight: 125-160 (Lowest-Highest)

I'm just making lifestyle changes.

Wii Scale
3-29-2011 312lbs
3-30-2012 299lbs
4-2-2013 296lbs
LMB2011 is offline   Reply With Quote