View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

I know! Extra quiet here lately. I hope everyone's doing okay! Miss you all!

Maybe with the holiday over, we'll get some of our Canadian friends back tomorrow. Hope you had a good one and enjoyed your family time, Jenn.

1. Be mindful of what goes into my mouth. Yes
2. Balance out any "naughties" with good, fresh, low-calorie food and exercise. Yes
3. Exercise 8 hours for the week. 2 hours
4. Drink water. Yes
5. Take vitamins. Yes
6. Sleep enough (shoot for 7 hours). Didn't make 7 but I felt well-rested after 6
7. Get back on the scale Tuesday morning. I really don't want to do this.

Tori, have fun with all your preparations .

Mike, loved the video. Especially the irony of the "no bumping" sign on the car and the way the guy had to come turn you around. Have a safe trip to Arkansas.

Joanna, so glad to have you back. Congrats on your candidacy! Fingers crossed and prayers going up for your biopsy.

mrsrainh2o, glad you are okay. Take care of yourself...one step at a time.

Well, the farmer's market was amazing. It was actually overwhelming. I most liked the spices...sooo cheap! And they had wheat bran, oat bran, and flaxmeal for half of what I pay in the grocery store. The produce was awesome and the price of organic is what I pay for regular at the grocery as well. It's kind of a bummer it's so far away. They had a hot and cold buffet there so we had lunch, but there were enough healthy options to make good choices and I did great with food and calories today even though I didn't set a specific goal this week.

Unfortunately, the only drawback from today was that I made some sandwich rolls when I got home and after all the rising and punching and rising and dinner, I had to leave for tennis before they were done. Husband and son forgot about them and I arrived home to inedible rocks. But they did clean up the kitchen for me .

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote