View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
bojibridge
FitDay Member

Hey guys! Long time no see for sure!

So, quick rundown on what's happening with me... As you may remember, I was furiously studying for my candidacy exam for grad school last I was here - that's done and I passed! My summer was weird and I was in a strange headspace, so I pretty much fell of the face of Fitday. I haven't been logging or working out for a couple of months now. I was fine with that for a bit, but I've seen a worrying tendency to pick up old habits, so I'm really trying to get my head back in the game. I'm still at the weight I was last I was here, so I guess that's good, but I'd like to make forward progress. Um, so, you may also remember the lump I found in my breast. I've had more tests done, and the consensus is that it's nothing to worry about, but I'm going in for a full on biopsy tomorrow, you know, where they take a chunk out. I'm not expecting bad news, but I'm just really trying to err on the side of major caution. Anyway, that's about me in a nutshell. Otherwise, just back in the grind of grad school, etc.

Here's my goal:
1.) Don't eat stupid stuff

Starting weight: 192.0 lbs (6/19/2011)
Lowest weight: 154.6 (6/25/2012)
Current weight: 164.4 lbs (10/28/2013)
Total lost: 27.6 lbs
Goal: 132 lbs
bojibridge is offline   Reply With Quote