Jenn, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and to all our Canadian friends! Have a wonderful holiday
Re-organizing goals a little this week... it's full of uncertainties like work lunches, meals out, and celebrations, and I already know I will be eating many things that defy logging. But I will try!
1. Be mindful of what goes into my mouth.
2. Balance out any "naughties" with good, fresh, low-calorie food and exercise.
3. Exercise 8 hours for the week.
4. Drink water.
5. Take vitamins.
6. Sleep enough (shoot for 7 hours).
7. Get back on the scale Tuesday morning
My hubby is taking a few days off this week before the end of the year craziness sets in for the finance world. One again, we were planning to hike today in N. Ga., but once again it is calling for rain showers. We've moved the hike to Thursday and today we're headed to a huge international farmer's market about an hour away. Time to clean the fridge and freezers and pack up the cooler...have a wonderful day, everyone!