Notices

Below 150 finally!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default Below 150 finally!

149.8 lbs as of this morning! Was surprised because I've been eating some cruddy food this week, mostly due to stress and whatnot, and my whole workout regimen was thrown out of whack, but still managed to get below 150. Yaye!

Just wait though. I'll be in the "red zone" and I'll retain water. lol
Old 10-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ladymiseryali
I've been eating some cruddy food this week, mostly due to stress and whatnot, and my whole workout regimen was thrown out of whack
Maybe that was the key...sometimes changing things up gives the body a kick start. Whatever, enjoy it, and congrats!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Maybe that was the key...sometimes changing things up gives the body a kick start. Whatever, enjoy it, and congrats!
Wow, did not know that. I mean, it hasn't been terrible. I've been choosing a lot of the "healthier" fast food options. Maybe every so often I should do that. I'm not on a diet, but more of an overhaul in lifestyle.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

I know that I, and many others, have had good luck breaking plateaus by changing the ratio of fat, carbs, and protein, and also by changing up the activities. The body acclimates to what you do, so the theory is that changing it gives the metabolism a wake up call. It doesn't mean that you can sleep all day and eat a tub of ice cream, but changes to the routine do help!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:25 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I know that I, and many others, have had good luck breaking plateaus by changing the ratio of fat, carbs, and protein, and also by changing up the activities. The body acclimates to what you do, so the theory is that changing it gives the metabolism a wake up call. It doesn't mean that you can sleep all day and eat a tub of ice cream, but changes to the routine do help!
Oh definitely NOT going to turn into a lazy person. lol. I feel better about myself since bringing a regular workout routine, as well as just eating better. I don't want to start feeling sluggish again.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
FitDay Member

So yea, just as I predicted. The Communists Are In The Funhouse and I'm retaining water like crazy! ARGH!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on your success!! After Aunt Flo leaves you will back down again
Old 10-10-2012, 01:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by liberatedmist
Congrats on your success!! After Aunt Flo leaves you will back down again
I hope so. I just want to reach the first goal of mine.