Mike, sounds like tremendous fun! I know you both will remember this trip for a long time.
Reporting in; I AM going to be a weekend warrior, even though it's going to be a busy one!
1. Eat "cleaner." - step it up a notch. Yes, About the same as I usually do, Same, Yes, Yes
2. 1200 calories max. 1182, 1192, 1197, 1247 - I forgot to log the cough drops I've eaten all day, 1196
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. 30 min., 30 min., 2 hours
4. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes, No-6, No-6.5, No-5.5, 6.5 a little better
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Focus on the positive. One of the cats threw up twice, but it was the same color as my new carpet...that's positive, right? Pretty good today, Same-pretty good, Doing good; Nothing but positive today! Son was accepted to NHS, we found an awesome volunteer organization and joined, the weather is gorgeous, there is the possibility of a really intriguing opportunity at work, and the O's won the wild card!!!
Will be glad to see everyone back on Monday