View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 AM   #40 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Health & Fitness
1) Lose 1% (1.77#)
2) 84.5oz of water/day (she'll have to put on her WT panties for this, but I have faith)--84.5, 84.5, ?
3) Walk 4 miles (she should have nice weather)--0, 0, 0

Other
DONE!!!4) Buy that 1 item she needs before her man gets home--it's done. I've been putting it off, but it's finally done
5) Post something she is grateful for, daily--Monday: for my family, all of them. Whether by birth or by choosing, they're pretty much amazing. Tuesday: for the Jassi Cat, she never ceases to make me smile. Wednesday: for finding that 1 special item that I needed before my man comes home (IN 11 DAYS!!! close enough to 11)....also, for listening to reason, pulling up my WT panties and GETTING IT DONE!
6) Be prepared for all hell to break loose, from me and her man this week **a disclaimer** hell isn't going to break loose between Bubba and my man, but separately--Monday: no hell yet Tuesday: so far so good Wednesday: still good

Sorry I've been MIA again today. It was Shop-a-palooza 2012. I spent a grand total of $227, not including gas money or food. But it's $227 well spent. I got a lot of stuff today, not just that 1 item I needed. I'm riding the wave of euphoria that is known as Retail Therapy. Just can't wait to see WHN's face when he sees that 1 item

Night Y'all!!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote