View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Hi Emily, I'm glad you found us.

I applaud you wanting to use FitDay to get where you want to be by a healthy means. It's also commendable that you've recruited a therapist and a nutritionist on board as well. Those people are the professionals in your life, and we are all amateurs here, so by all means, use us for support and camaraderie and sources of different ideas, and more than a few laughs, but listen most to those who know you and your health firsthand if there's ever a contradiction.

You definitely have a lot on you plate (no pun intended). Although your combination of issues may not be the same ones we all deal with, I think you give us too much credit in saying that we "can just eat normally. Who don't think about every little thing that goes into your body and don't hate yourself when you screw up." Because I think a lot of us here can definitely relate to you on that level alone! And you are 100% right when you say we all have our own issues.

We'd love it if you stuck around and used the FD tools in a healthy way, and we'd love it even more if you joined the conversations on the discussion boards. Look through and see which threads appeal to you and jump on in. And most of all, take care of yourself .

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote