View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Time to get back on the horse...last week totally fell apart on Thursday, when I not only had an abuse case, a toilet-trained 4-year-old that peed right on the floor during an evaluation (not just a little bit, either!), and a suicidal patient. Consequently, I didn't eat for 7 hours, got home ravenous, and that was the end of that. I pulled it back together over the weekend but had a very sick boy here so didn't post or keep track. I did, however, do a lot of research on what "eating clean" really means and got into the whole GMO literature, so I'm newly bent on trying to clean up my diet as a whole, not just the calories and macros. I think I do pretty well with eating real food instead of frankenfood, but paying more attention to it can only help, right? In that vein:

1. Eat "cleaner."
2. 1200 calories max.
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night.
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy!
6. Focus on the positive .

Hubby and I were supposed to go hiking in the north Ga. mountains today, then hit the orchard, but it's pouring, so we have to reschedule .

Hmm, I guess that wasn't focusing on the positive . Okay...I don't have to fight off the temptation of fried pies at the orchard today, and by the time we go, the leaves will be even brighter and more colorful.

Have a great week, everybody!

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote