I'm in. My 5 Outta 7 Plan is working really well for me and, more importantly, is something that I can maintain for a long period of time. So I'm going to leave well enough alone. My weight is going in the right direction after 7 days so that's the most important part.
It will be 70* for the next 2 days followed by a high of 40* by the end of the week so I also want to get in a couple of hikes since our fall colors are at their peak.
1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small, M-F.
2. Calories under 1100 M-F.
3. Strictly limit breads and cheese; no deep-fried ANYTHING!!!
4. Remember calcium and multi-vitamin.
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day.
6. List something that I accomplished each day.