Notices

restrict sugar intake and pounds melt

Old 08-31-2012, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

Smile restrict sugar intake and pounds melt

Restrict sugar intake as much as possible. Pounds will melt away. This includes simple carbohydrates intake, such as chips and pretzels.

People thought I was ill but weight just came off due to healthy diet. Lot of downsides to most sugar substitutes. Seek out less used, including raw honey and stevia.

GWM
Old 09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
FitDay Member

Sugar contains carbohydrates and lot of calories that are not good for health. One option for restricting sugar in your diet is to use natural sugar substitutes. You can use natural sweeteners, such as the sugar alcohols xylitol and erythritol and stevia.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sugar is the devil

Originally Posted by gwmmedical
Restrict sugar intake as much as possible. Pounds will melt away. This includes simple carbohydrates intake, such as chips and pretzels.

People thought I was ill but weight just came off due to healthy diet. Lot of downsides to most sugar substitutes. Seek out less used, including raw honey and stevia.

GWM
I agree 100% GWM.

One time I was at a wedding shower and I saw two women in their 50s who were both very slim. I asked them what their 'secret' was and they said they eat very little sugar. It truly is ... just ... that ... simple. Thanks for the reminder
Old 09-28-2012, 11:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight loss tips

Sugar contains carbohydrates and lot of calories that are not good for health. So just maintain your diet and swimming, walking, running, cycling by these your calories will burn more.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator

I rarely use sugar - in fact, I'd say 'never' because I can't even remember when I last opened a packet of sugar, nor do I remember where the bag of sugar is in my kitchen! I drink my coffee black and have for years. I split a dessert with my husband when we go out to eat, and we leave perhaps half of what is on the plate. He's more of a 'sweets' person than I am. I order dessert to prolong the dining experience and have a nice cup of hot black coffee!

Yet, I am fat and have been dieting with WW. Losing slowly but surely. I get more 'bang for my buck' by cutting out fat. It has 9 calories per gram and carbohydrates (same as protein) has just 4 calories per gram.

If you are a person who likes sweets, you will lose weight by losing the sugar 'habit.' I agree with that!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator