Notices

hey guys

Old 04-20-2010, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

Smile hey guys

hey guys,

im laura and im new here, since this morning. Im an exchange student from switzerland and have been living in washington state since august (ill go back in june).
I was never very skinny but also never overweight. Even though I'd like to see some changes. This morning I weight myself for the first time in a probably a year. I weigh 140.8 pounds right now. I'd like to lose between 10 and 30 pounds. Is there any possibility to make my Journal-Blog public?
The reason why I'm writing, I'm looking for some buddies on this page. Some people to support me and who I can support too.

Please hit me up.

Hope Ill here from you,
Laura
Old 04-21-2010, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Laura! Welcome..i'm new to fitday as well and feel i'm on the same boat as you. I'm not fat but i'm not skinny either. Since the beginning of the new year i've been faithfully working out and trying to eat as healthy as possible. I feel like i'm overly obsessive about it..lol. But i've cut out a lot of the junk i was eating before and have lost 8 lbs so far..I started at 140 lbs too. I'd love to have a buddy to chat with and keep the motivation going, because trust me i get easily discouraged and i'll end up binge eating. My goal is to at least get to 125 by June I wish you the best of luck!