Busy day today filled with things that aren't very fun. So, a quick check-in and then I'm off. Trying to balance my crazy day with a very sick daughter at college. Another lesson that I have learned: It's tough to nurture long distance.
1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small, M-F. Yes
2. Calories under 1100 M-F. Hard to figure, but probably <1000.
3. Strictly limit breads and cheese; no deep-fried ANYTHING!!! Yes
4. Remember calcium and multi-vitamin. Yes
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. Yes
6. List something that I accomplished each day. I balanced my checkbook!! Woohoo!!! (A job that I detest...)
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
When something goes wrong in your life, simply yell "PLOT TWIST!" and move on!