Good Monday Morning!
Glad to see everyone is motivated to make it a great week! I'm going to try something new this week. Instead of trying to be perfect every day, (...and failing miserably) I'm going to push to be exceedingly good M-F and then being less strict Saturday and Sunday. My thinking goes something like this: I figure that I can hold it together for a finite period of time (5 days) and that being disciplined for 5 out of 7 days is better than throwing in the towel mid-week.
So, here goes my "5 Outta 7 Aint Bad" Maintenance Plan: lol
1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small, M-F.
2. Calories under 1100 M-F.
3. Strictly limit breads and cheese; no deep-fried ANYTHING!!!
4. Remember calcium and multi-vitamin.
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day.
6. List something that I accomplished each day.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
When something goes wrong in your life, simply yell "PLOT TWIST!" and move on!