View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #130 (permalink)
Super Moderator

1. Calorie limit 1200. 1193, 1173, 1622, 1389, 1195, 1281, 1345
2. Exercise 6 hours total. 60 min., 30 min., 60 min., 120 min, 30 min 5 hours total
3. Sleep at least 7 hours a night. 7.5, 7, 5, 6 [not only was my team on the west coast, they were in extra innings these two nights], 7.5, 6, 7
4. Log everything. Everything. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Say one good thing that happened each day. Son got an invitation to NHS & application is being turned in today; We got some much-needed rain and I did not have to go out in it , Hubby and I exercised together; Went to open house tonight and I really like my son's teachers; A close friend, who is a widowed single mom and who has been unemployed for three months, was offered a wonderful job opportunity today , The weather is absolutely perfect and I had a chance for a nice hike with the hubby this afternoon; the Yankees lost.

So I have a lot of red in my goals, but for some reason this week felt more successful. Number one, I didn't have any days where I completely threw in the towel, ate everything in sight, and stopped logging. Number two, I pulled up a weekly report and looked at my average daily values, and I'm pretty okay with them. I wasn't really paying attention to the pie chart this week, but it basically worked out that I stayed in line with my unwritten pie chart rules, so that's another plus. And even though it definitely wasn't a perfect or even a great week, it's much better than it's been in a looooong time, so I'm ready to head into another Monday (well, as much as anyone is ready for that, lol!).

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck

Last edited by cjohnson728; 09-24-2012 at 03:57 AM.
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote