1. Calorie limit 1200. 1193, 1173, 1622, 1389, 1195, 1281, 1345
2. Exercise 6 hours total. 60 min., 30 min., 60 min., 120 min, 30 min 5 hours total
3. Sleep at least 7 hours a night. 7.5, 7, 5, 6 [not only was my team on the west coast, they were in extra innings these two nights], 7.5, 6, 7
4. Log everything. Everything. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Say one good thing that happened each day. Son got an invitation to NHS & application is being turned in today; We got some much-needed rain and I did not have to go out in it , Hubby and I exercised together; Went to open house tonight and I really like my son's teachers; A close friend, who is a widowed single mom and who has been unemployed for three months, was offered a wonderful job opportunity today , The weather is absolutely perfect and I had a chance for a nice hike with the hubby this afternoon; the Yankees lost.
So I have a lot of red in my goals, but for some reason this week felt more successful. Number one, I didn't have any days where I completely threw in the towel, ate everything in sight, and stopped logging. Number two, I pulled up a weekly report and looked at my average daily values, and I'm pretty okay with them. I wasn't really paying attention to the pie chart this week, but it basically worked out that I stayed in line with my unwritten pie chart rules, so that's another plus. And even though it definitely wasn't a perfect or even a great week, it's much better than it's been in a looooong time, so I'm ready to head into another Monday (well, as much as anyone is ready for that, lol!).