View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #117 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
See, I told you you were the best big brother ever!
He really is. A much better one than the one I was blessed with by blood. I've only spoken to that one once in the past two months, and that was just a few days ago. I'm pretty sure the conversation went like this.....Me: "here ya go" Brother: "thanks, see ya later" That was it. One of our better coversations.

Bubba--thanks for making my goals, getting me in trouble at work, talking me off ledges, etc, etc. Mostly for the etc. Not sure how I would have made it the past 5 months without ya

I'd actually like to thank everyone here--I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I have been reading the thread most days. Knowing that when I get my shit together that y'all are here, well, it helps.

Okay...enough of the mushy! I'm off to Walmart to pick up some stuff for Sunday Dinner with the Parentals. Then maybe do a mile or two of my mandatory 3 miles over the weekend. Catch up with y'all later

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote