View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
SteelerGirl40
FitDay Member

Wink Hello from SteelerGirl40

Hi. My name is Deena. I am not new to fitness and online fitness websites. I was a memeber on myfitnesspal for a year and a half. I deleted that account.. well.. for many reasons.. but to early to go into that...lol. So alittle about me. I work at a local sewage municipal authority..yep shit is my life.. lol.. it is a good goverment job. pays the bills .. good pay and benefits and close to home. I have recently lost 73lbs. I went from 203 lbs to now 132 lbs. I am happy where I am but I am addicted to the scale so I would like to drop maybe 3 or 4 more lbs to take care of that damn scale fluxuation I hate so much. Also keeping track of calories / exercise is how I had lost the weight.. so I want to keep with that. Feel free to introduce yourself to me. I know everyone needs support and friends. I know I do. I am a fun loving / funny girl.. like to joke. I think in time you will get to know me and maybe even like me... ha.. hope so. And can you add pics to ur profile ? Please someone show me the ropes around here.. thanks ! Nice meeting yinz.. lol.. yep..yinz.. Pittsburgh here. GO STEELERS !!!! xoxo
SteelerGirl40 is offline   Reply With Quote