Notices

Trying to get Motivated..

Old 01-10-2010, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Trying to get Motivated..

I have 40 pounds I need to loose and I've tried different workout programs and diets but I can't stick with them. Help??
Old 01-12-2010, 06:14 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Me Too....

Hannah1154,
Me too. 40lbs, not staying with it. You know what they say, "If you can't do the time (exercise), don't do the crime (eat wrong)! lol
I'll think about that as I have a fresh baked peanut butter cookie....
(just kidding)
Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default My motivator

I am growing out of the big clothes that I got to stretch my wardrobe because I had grown out of my own big clothes. If I don't do something now, I'll be stuck in two pairs of jeans, one pair of courds, and a couple moo-moo looking tops. Unacceptable. So, I'm a week new to fitday and I've had a one pound success. Only 24 more to go...
Old 01-14-2010, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Find a gym buddy, make a playlist of music that gets you pumped up, and then go to the gym in a positive mood. This helps me even when I am completely dead from my day. Also don't follow other diet plans just try to cut down little by little and find foods that you like and aren't so bad. That way you aren't jumping into a diet and being in a bad mood from doing things that you don't like and eating things you don't like. Make your own diet plan.