View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:07 AM   #43 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

MIKE!! Really?!?! Now there's a mental image I never needed.....going to pour Clorox in my brain now.....

So ladies, I pose a question for y'all. I've asked a few of the girls at work, as well as our pharmacist and have mixed reviews. I was doing a little bit of calculating last night and wonderful AF is scheduled to come in to town TWO DAYS after WHN gets home. So I thought to myself.....Self, why not just skip the placebo pills at the end of the BC pack and head straight into the next pack of pills thus telling AF to take a hike for the month of October, yet ensuring protection. One of the girls at work was telling me that her doctor had told her to do that, but when she did she wound up getting pregnant with her now 4 year old. The pharmacist told me not to worry about it, to go for it, that it's completely safe and I'll still be protected. I told pharmacist about the chick with the 4 year old and she said "well, she must not have done SOMETHING right, cause that shouldn't have happened". So now I don't know what to do. I was wondering if any of you had any insight. Mike says to go for it, but I have to name the baby after him. Boy is "Michael Itoldyaso LastName" and girl is "Michelle Mymommadidntbelieveem LastName".

I don't know what to do......

OH, and Ron, welcome aboard the Crazy Train

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote