View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:48 AM   #42 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

1: drink more water--no actual ounces, just more--could have done better, better than yesterday but still not enough
2: no mindless eating--not horribly, there may have been a mini powdered covered donut...but I was completely mindful when I ate it
3: reign in the excitement of only 27 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!!--YES!, YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Hey, as long as the string of initials doesn't reach ten letters, I think it's nothing to take offense at, coming from Tori .
jajajajaja TRUE DAT!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
And speaking of initials, congrats on Who's Hot Now almost being Who's Home Now!!!!
it's been way too long of a wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny24 View Post
Hey Mike. I would love to do the race but not sure I can get down there at that time since we might be having our huge sales conference around then. I'll let you know when it gets closer since I can just jump on a flight then and meet you guys there. Can you give me the dates again so I put it on the calendar?
race is in Charlotte NC, March 24 (for the half) here's a link to the details

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo

Last edited by cjohnson728; 09-19-2012 at 03:07 AM. Reason: changed April to March
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote