View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #1401 (permalink)
Cheribear1269
FitDay Member

Hello everyone! I am so glad to see a group of people striving towards the same goal I am. I am a 42 year old nurse that needs to lose 120 lbs. I have tried many many forms of diets before. Some with success and some not so much. I had a lot of success with the Atkins diet but could never stay with it more than about 3 weeks. I was also afraid I would drive my cholesterol through the roof. So I began researching the HCG diet. I liked what I read and decided to give it a try. I started with a weight clinic on 9/4/12. I saw a physician, discussed what I needed to do, had a physical and lab drawn. After receiving a clean bill of health we made a plan. I am currently doing a modified form of the HCG diet. I am following a 1200 calorie diet, drinking 64 ounces of water a day, and exercising about an hour a day. Mostly walking, but I do like the beginner kick boxing tape I have. I am getting an HCG/B12 injection once a week to help with fat loss and energy. So far I have lost 15 pounds. That is about 1.5 pounds a day. Has it been easy? No way! I would love to hear what everyone else is doing to lose weight. This will be a long and agonizing journey. I hope to make some friends along the way.

Last edited by Cheribear1269; 09-13-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Cheribear1269 is offline   Reply With Quote