Thread: Hi hi
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
LindaEinars
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Thank you

just wanted to say thank you to those that commented I love this program and I am learning how to use it more and more. It makes me very conscious of what I eat, nutrients and balance in daily intake of food.

In reply to the one who commented on my GP option, thank you. But considering that in January I weight in at 374.9 pounds and have since lost 40lbs, which is so fantastic, slow and steady keeps it off. But when your BMI is over 50 you are then morbidly obese, and being 46 you might say I am on the clock to being able to retain my health in my 50īs. If I get the option of surgery I will take it, if I do not, I will keep going and try again. The preparation here in Ice for the GP is extensive, therapy, cognitive therapy, nutritional education pre and post op, exercise and balanced living. The operation is only an option if you can show that you have learned to change your habits, mindset etc. Very tough but fair way to get you going. You do not even have the option of going under the knife unless you have shown weight loss that is steady and at least 15% of your body weight.
LindaEinars is offline   Reply With Quote