View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
LizBirch
FitDay Member

Hey .. I'm back. Nice to see posts from you krms. Congrats on the continual weight loss!

I've been crazy busy and haven't gotten to post anything. But I'm over a month in the program and finally cracked losing 10 lbs. I guess I was expecting it to come off faster as it seems I've drastically cut down on my food intake and moved to a low fat diet. But I'll be happy with the 10 lbs. I keep going to my Optifast meetings and the support is fantastic! They tell me I'm on target with losing about 1 lb / week. So like you said, krms, I'll keep plugging along too.

I have noticed that my clothes are a Lot loser! So that's great! I think I'm losing inches quicker than pounds.

I am more tired at the end of the day and they told me it's because I'm not getting in enough food. (I do have a habit of trying to cut back, which they told me not to do). My goal for this next week is to be sure I eat at least 5 times a day... 3 Optifast products and 1 snacks and 1 meal under 300 calories. My Goal: Banana/Fruit(when I wake) - Optifast (bfast) - Snack - Optifast(lunch) - Snack - Under 300 cal Meal (dinner) - Optifast Bar (evening snack) and they said I have to space them out more evenly. They want me to eat something as soon as I wake up (hard for me as I'm not a morning eater). I'm starting my day with a Banana and Coffee. Then 2 hrs later have my first Optifast shake. (not sure if thats what they had in mind - the banana - but its working)

Keep up the good work krms... I'll try to keep up my posts better. Hearing from you is VERY encouraging as I feel like I'm not doing this alone.

Keep losing!

SW: 262.1 BMI 41.0 8/08/12
CW: 249.3 BMI 39.05 10/10/12
GW: 210.0 BMI 35.0 12/04/12

Total Weight Loss: 12.8 lbs

Ultimate GW: 155 BMI 25 8/8/13

Last edited by LizBirch; 09-13-2012 at 03:55 PM.
LizBirch is offline   Reply With Quote