View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
quinnesec
FitDay Member

So, today was an interesting day. Woke up at 6:30 with my eyes swollen shut, bright red and itchy with some sort of allergic reaction to something which developed during the night. Went back over my food log and there was nothing new. Same make-up, same soap, same laundry detergent... I have no idea. Had no Benadryl in the house, so I just used cold compresses. Most of it is gone tonight with the exception of some red, itchy, eczema-like patches on my cheeks.

But, like a trooper, I did give 10 grills for my windows 2 coats of paint, (I wasn't presentable to leave the house anyway! lol) washed windows, baked cookies and made care packages to send to the girls at school and made one heck of a dinner. It's amazing what you can get done when you can't leave the house! Also had to pick up one of our vehicles at the garage (power window stuck) but, luckily, the mechanic is a friend of ours and thought I looked "cute" with my eye lids the size of ping pong balls. God love him.

Already planning my "To Do List" for tomorrow. Hopefully, the swelling will all be gone and I won't scare small children. lol

1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small. Yes, Yes
2. Calories under 1100. 1210, 1068
3. NO breads, cheese or deep-fried ANYTHING!!! A little mozzarella, one slice bread and a little cheese.
4. Take ALL vitamins and supplements; even the big, nasty ones. Yes, Yes
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. 3, 3
6. Be grateful, humble and patient with everyone... no matter how hard. lol Yes, Yes

Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
quinnesec is online now   Reply With Quote