Thanks for starting us off, Ann; your motivation is contagious. Guilty as charged; I stopped posting yesterday afternoon and indulged a little too much in the goodies I baked on Saturday
. But as you said, it's back on the wagon today with another clean, clear food log! I'm keeping my goals and fervently hoping this is the week I get through each and every one of them:
1. Calorie limit 1200.
2. Balance pie chart & follow fiber/fat guidelines.
3. Drink 72 oz. fluid, at least.
4. Sleep 7 hours.
5. Exercise 6 hours total for the week.
6. Eat at least 4 fruits/veggies per day.
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Eat clean.
9. Log everything and post goal progress daily.