Notices

WOW, here I go starting need freinds

Old 09-03-2012, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default WOW, here I go starting need freinds

I just joined Fitday and looking to how this works, thought I would start with finding some friends. I'm from BC Canada and wanting to go to Harrison Hot Springs in a bathing suit not a size 22.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Hello! Have a look around the threads here, particularly ones in the Women's Corner and Weight Loss sections. You will find friends quickly who will be happy to help you out. We start a new 7-Day Motivational Thread in the women's corner Monday, so come jump into that and introduce yourself if you like. It's a bit slow today due to the US Labor Day, but we have a lot of regulars who will be jumping in. It's a fun and knowledgeable bunch
Old 09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Cassie, I'll give them a look. Just to say today was a good day, more to come!!
Old 09-05-2012, 03:53 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by HotHarrison
I just joined Fitday and looking to how this works, thought I would start with finding some friends. I'm from BC Canada and wanting to go to Harrison Hot Springs in a bathing suit not a size 22.

Welcome! Jump on in, the water is fine - no bathing suit needed .