Terri...fun times! Enjoy every second. You are going to be such a beautiful bride!
Kayla, very wise observation you have there. Do what you can to take care of yourself; the rest will fall into place.
Tori, you too; give it time, it will fall back in line. Maintaining is an art itself, especially during stressful times.
Today I was a bit under the weather. I woke up with a headache and a stomachache and felt like a dishrag all day. I'm giving myself a *pass on some of my goals as a result. My macros are way off, since I pretty much ate soup, crackers, toast, sorbet, some leftover cornbread and a biscuit...it was a carb bonanza today. Thanks to Mern and her reminder about balance, I gave myself permission to do that today and will try to compensate over the rest of the week. Hopefully tomorrow I will have enough energy to get some sort of exercise in.
1. Calorie limit 1300. 1204
2. Balance pie chart & follow fiber/fat guidelines. *Not so much
3. Drink 72 oz. fluid, at least. Yes
4. Sleep 7 hours. *6 in the bed, but 1-2 on the couch today
5. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. *Nothing today
6. Eat at least 4 fruits/veggies per day. *1
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes
8. Eat clean. *Fair
9. Log everything and post goal progress daily. Yes
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.