View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
taubele
Super Moderator

Hi everyone!

Oh I am so totally trying to hop back on board this week. Between new job and other crazy happenings, I have not found the time to post. I haven't regularly logged food since APRIL (Can you even believe it?! UGH!) but I really need to be back here with all you lovely ladies (and Mike ), it has been far too long. I actually have work today (my students are THRILLED to have classes on Labor Day) so I'm here in my office, working on a goal list!

I know I can't just jump right back on the horse as much as I was before I left, but I am trying to push myself a little bit, so I'm going for more than just one or two goals. I started off the week right; I went to the FAAAAABULOUS gym at my new job and got in 45 minutes on the elliptical (intervals) and walked a mile around the track. I also made a slow-cooked turkey chili recipe for lunches for the majority of the week, because lunch has been a total slipping point for me. So that's a good start!!!!

For those of you who have no idea who this crazy lady is: Hi! I'm Terri. I'm 29 and I am an assistant professor at a liberal arts college with a Ph.D. in Neuroscience. JUST starting this new job here so I'm super-excited. Been with my guy for about 7 years now.

ALSO NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG LOOK AT MY BLING

Yes, dear boyfriend has become dear fiance! (Holy crap!) He proposed last Sunday I am still getting used to the sparkly thing on my finger. But I love it and I love him and life is fabulous!

Okay okay okay... goals!

1) Log everything. Just log it.
2) Report daily calories, good, bad, or ugly
3) Drink at least 64 oz. of water daily
4) Work out at least twice more this week and report type, duration
5) Weigh in Monday and Friday. M: 164.9

So it seems like since April I've gained about 8 lbs., which isn't awful considering I was completely off-script. I am also sore today from my workout yesterday and have TOTM, so I'm hoping to see a nice drop on Friday to motivate me (even if it's a little fake, haha)

Love you ladies <3

~Terri
Weight 9/8/14 = 178.8 (net: -36.4)
Last mini-goal: 180 lbs. REACHED! Reward - new sports bra
Current min-goal: 175 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
taubele is offline   Reply With Quote