Thanks for getting us started off this week, Mern. I know we have a holiday here so as I was debating about today versus tomorrow, I'm glad you took the bull by the horns
. A holiday is no excuse for me.
I had a stellar week last week except for yesterday, when I totally fell of the wagon. Not unhealthy stuff; I just ate constantly. However, today is a new day with the same goals.
Hope you all have a wonderful week, whether you're starting today or tomorrow or some other time!
1. Calorie limit 1300.
2. Balance pie chart & follow fiber/fat guidelines.
3. Drink 72 oz. fluid, at least.
4. Sleep 7 hours.
5. Exercise 6 hours total for the week.
6. Eat at least 4 fruits/veggies per day.
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Eat clean.
9. Log everything and post goal progress daily.