View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Default 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 9/4/2012 Fresh start, everyone!

Frenchhen, thanks for explaining those lower case letters. LOL on simply having used a different computer and not hitting the shift key. People can use whatever method they wish in their reports. I just like to know how others are doing it so I can lend support or offer congrats when I can. I use a report method I don't think others use: I use green for a goal met, red for a goal missed, and blue for a value I reached when my goal is an average for the week and I could still come out on target/a green number at the end of the week. You are so gosh darned sweet--thanks so much for your encouragement. I think YOU are inspirational. Inspired by your dedication to your steps goal (my favorite exercise is aerobic walking) I decided to work on changing up my excercise this week according to my doctor's wishes. She thinks my body got too used to my exercise and doesn't want me to do the same exercise more than twice per week. UGH, I don't want to change, but I will because she thinks I need to change things up to help lower my triglycerides closer to normal. Your no excuses attitude proved to be quite valuable to you AND to me! I guess you noticed I did the same thing--would have had a perfect food day a few days ago, except forgetting to add my pre-logged egg substitute to my shake caused me to be just under my protein goal and just over my fat goal. "Birds of a feather flock together."

Goal this week:
Calories minimum 1200
Total fat average 38% of total calories
Saturated fat average 9% of total calories
Cholesterol limit 200mg
Net carbs (after deducting fiber) limit 25g
Fiber minimum 25g
Protein minimum 120g
Exercise 5 days (no certain exercise more than 2 times per week)
Water 64 oz.
Remember to take both morning and evening supplements
Nutritious evening snack that won't take me off target
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight 8/13/2014 224.2 with an eye on "Onederland"
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote