View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #160 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Log all food. Good, bad and ugly. M,T,W, TH,F,S, S
Walk at least 10000 steps a day. 14,652, 10,046,13270, 12446,12192,(6135),11205
Take supplements. M,T,W,TH,F,S,S
Drink 64 oz of water daily. M,T,W, Th,F,S,S
Keep caloric intake below 1800 each day. M,T,W, Th,F,S.

Well, I am so glad I was hard on myself last week and had a no excuses attitude. It was really the kick in the pants that I needed.

Mern: The lower case letters were that I was on a different computer, teeny tiny buttons, shift? eh forget it! I met ALMOST every goal this week except for Saturdays steps per day goal. Mern, you really are an inspiration to me. When I see the goals you set for yourself and the diligence in following the "rules" it just leaves me in awe. When I read about your "pre-logged evening snack" I had to laugh, I pre-logged a yogurt with honey and walnuts and dried cranberries last night and then about 12:02 am, realized that I never had it! I instead went to bed. Now I think, i should have had it... to balance my protein and fats out a little better. Here I am sounding like my friend Mern! Quite a compliment to you my dear!

Jenn: glad you are getting along better and feeling good.

Mike: That looks really great! Hope things are coming back to normal as far as the area is concerned. Are the mosquitoes getting worse because of the storm?
Weight loss of 52 pounds
frenchhen3 is offline   Reply With Quote