Join Date: Jan 2010
1. Calorie limit 1300. 1282, 1264, 1237, 1283, 1374, 1384
2. Balance pie chart & follow fiber/fat guidelines. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Only fair today
3. Drink 72 oz. fluid, at least. 72, 72, 72, 72, I think so, but I lost count Nope
4. Sleep 7 hours. 5.5, 7.5, <5, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
5. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. 60 min., 30 min, 30 min., 30 min., 90 min..
6. Eat at least 4 fruits/veggies per day. 4, 3, 5, 3, 5, 4
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Forgot to bring them with me
8. Eat clean. Fair, Good, Good, Good, Fair, Fair
9. Log everything and post goal progress daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
Not great, but I didn't run all off the rails, either. I have no clue what meals are planned for tomorrow. It makes me realize how unsettling it is to be outside the comfort zone of my own kitchen and my tried and true restaurants. Previously I handled it better, but not in these times when I can't seem to settle back into my good habits.
But my log will be blank in the morning and it's up to me what to put in there. Bring it on!
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days