Notices

Losing weight again!!!

Old 08-30-2012, 01:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default Losing weight again!!!

About 1 year ago I hit my bottom, I weighed 200 pounds at age 23! Having two small children and going throu a separation times where hard. One day I looked at myself and said something has got to give, I went on the special k diet for breakfast and lunch than ate a smart ones tv dinner with a salad at dinner. Still having to cook regular meals for my children it was hard. I also walked for 30 minutes and exercised to the biggest losers last chance workout everyday! I got down to 117 pounds in no time and was happy! Repairing my relationship and newly becoming a stay at home mom the pounds came back up to 160 pounds now and feel depressed. I'm trying to get back into my old routine but am finding it difficult to do some and am looking for help!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 03:43 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome! You will find lots of company here - most of us have been around the circle more than once, and have learned that those vows of "never again" don't work - what does is taking one day at a time and finding an eating and exercise program that works for us in our real life. The real-time reality checks of logging everything helps. So do the motivational threads - check out the Women Only section, for example. You can do it!