View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #1394 (permalink)
andieligon
FitDay Member

All right Galwaylass! 10 pounds downs since you started! That's awesome. I'm glad to see that things are going well for you.

I was in the Women's Section and actually brought up a point related to yours. While exercising, that day and the day after I feel great, but if I haven't been active enough, I don't feel as great. It's a really good motive to keep up with the workouts!

I was not very optimistic about going in to my weigh-in. This past week I wasn't keeping track of the food I was eating. I only went to the gym once, though I went outside at least once a day to walk the dog. I did try to watch how much food I was eating, but I just really didn't care. Shame shame on me!

In any case, I managed to make it down to just under 320. Sorry I can't be more specific, the scale at the gym is the type that you push the little thing across the bar to get the weight. It said I was under 320 for sure. I'll err on the side of caution and say that that makes me down about 5.5 pounds from last week. I'm really excited. But also feel really fortunate that I lost any weight at all. Back on track for me this week! I'd rather not deal with another scare like how I felt going in today.

Also did my measurements. I'm down 6 inches since my last measuring!

Needless to say, I'm feeling incredible right now.
andieligon is offline   Reply With Quote