View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Default Update

I finally got the check back from the lien holder today. That was nice to see in my mailbox.

I got the following reply back from the supervisor at PowersportsPlus:
Hello Michael,
I do truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I have refunded the restocking fee to your PayPal account. Order number 70320201 has been reinstated. Part numbers 94450-15J00-YBD and 94470-14J00-YUA are the only items on this order. I have refunded your credit card for the remaining balance of the order $274.38. I have applied the Meet Sister promotional code to this order as a courtesy for the inconveniences. I have also made the purchase order with a urgent status. As soon that part becomes available it will overnight to our location. I would also like to offer you a commercial discount on your next order if you choose to do so. I have researched this order to find out which representative you were speaking with and, I have personally gone over all issues with this order. I can assure you we believe in return customers and great customer service. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and hope you will consider us for your next part purchase.

01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote