View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
judipurple
FitDay Member

Happy (?) Monday everyone! Thank you for your kind words, and support. It will be an "interesting" time for us...
Mike, we've been in counseling for 6+ months, and this was rather out of the blue. As I mentioned, he has agreed to continue with the projects, and visit with the kids, with no change in the finances (I have always been CFO, so that is a relief). For how long, I don't know.

We have another counseling session next week, he said he will go, and I will be there with a list of questions and concerns, trust me.

The toughest part of this will be telling my family. I get a clenching feeling in my belly just thinking about it. My little sister is going through a divorce right now, and I hate to add this to my parents' worries. I will probably hold off until all my ducks are in a row, so I can alleviate any concerns for them. It still will hurt, because they love him dearly.

Cassie - good one on the oxygen analogy - yeah, I'm trying to keep my head above the fray, so the boys know at least one parent is here for them.

Nicaleh & Mern - thank you for the hugs and prayers - they are needed and appreciated.

Kayla - I already messaged you, but I will reiterate - You Do Have The Strength! Many, many hugs (I know - I need 'em too!), and keep your support (online and at home) close by. We are here, and never be afraid to ask for help.

Many Blessings to you all - because you all are a Blessing to me!

========================================
Judi - 51, 5'8"
Started FitDay - 4+ years ago - at 225
Started (again) with a vengeance - 3/2012 - at 209
Started HFLC/Primal - July 3, 2012 - at 202
Current Weight: 176.5

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Be Still and Know that I am God.
Be Still and Know that I am.
Be Still and Know.
Be Still.
Be.