View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #131 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Mike, you should have scrubbed your feet with bleach and a deck brush after having to walk in that mud!
Brilliant idea.

Well it looks like the soon to be hurricane may come my way. I brought my work computer home and decided to check my expiration date on my flood insurance... it expired yesterday. Well for new policies there is a 30 day wait, but on existing policies, there is a 30 day grace period, so I paid for annual premium today.

Not that this is happening but can you imagine the perfect storm...

My bike gets trashed by an uninsured driver, I make the claim on my insurance. The lien holder screws up and applies my insurance money to my loan. I'm now paying thousands of dollars out of my account as I wait on them to correct their screw up. In the meantime PowersportsPlus screws up and double changes me on my parts, putting a bigger dent in my bank account.

Lets say my bank account would have been low because of all the screw ups and I didn't have enough money in the bank to pay my annual flood insurance premium. The storm comes through and my house floods and I'm stuck with no coverage and a destroyed home.

People don't realize how a simple screw up CAN be devastating to others.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 08-26-2012 at 06:08 PM.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote