Notices

lose my weight

Old 08-24-2012, 06:23 PM
FitDay Member

Smile lose my weight

I always want to lose a little weight,But every time I failed,So I hope here can help me.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:23 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome. Fitday has the tools that have helped me lose weight (although I am still on my journey). It isn't a magic pill, still takes dilligence on your part.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator

Fitday helps, but you do all the work; the monitoring and tracking come from your input. It's impossible to manage your diet if you don't know what your caloric intake is. Let's just say, if not impossible, at least 'risky' and ill-advised. There are no magic treatments or approaches, just how many calories you eat and how many your body uses!

Good luck!
Old 08-26-2012, 04:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dodohandbag
I always want to lose a little weight,But every time I failed,So I hope here can help me.
Welcome to FitDay I always want to lose little weight to but I always failed to unto one day I discover FitDay and now I loss my weight that I always want to loose so FitDay works if you make sure to log everyting you eat and everyting you drink and all the time you sleep it some time isn't to easy but as long as you stay with it you will loose all the loss weight you want what kin of handbags you sell I notice your name so me think you hear two sale handbag do you have ginuwine bags like guchi an pradah or do you sell the lok like bag like poochy and pirahanna do you also sale shoes an sell fones like eye fone thanks good luck wit you sale I mean loss weight