View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
andieligon
FitDay Member

Hey twentythirteen. I'm glad you took the body measurements. The measurements with definitely be a boost at a time where you may feel like you're plateauing with the weight loss. Even though you may not be losing weight, you're probably gaining muscle, losing fat. The proof will probably be in the measurements. That's some advice that I've picked up from just luring around these boards on FitDay.

As for the calorie tracker, I know it can be difficult to sit down to figure it out and plug everything in, but if you can't find your food in the general foods list, create your own food. I just look for a nutritional calculator. Then plug in something like, Roma Tomato, and it will tell you how many calories, how much sugar, etc. Then just plug all of that information into the FitDay food thingy (I'm sorry, I seem to be running out of words ) and then you can add it into your calorie total for the day.

Anyways, I hope things are going well for you and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. Keep up the good work!
andieligon is offline   Reply With Quote