View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #1389 (permalink)
Galwaylass
FitDay Member

Hi trackmyfood! Congrats and welcome to motherhood. Its a wonderful place to be :-) I also feel somewhat overwhelmed with my journey but we can do it. I am feeling so positive after reading the posts here. Imagine a couple of years of applying yourself to healthy eating and regular exercise = a fit, happy and healthy Mom for years and years to come. Have you decided on a diet that suits you yet?

For now I am just cutting out the junk and adding some regular 3 mile walks to my weekly routine. In the next few weeks I really hope to address my carboholism. That is my downfall. Hope to see you around.

Best of luck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmyfood101 View Post
Thank you for adding this Thread... I feel motivated reading peoples stories. I am a new mother of a beautiful baby boy who has given me a reason to become healthy. I currently weight 285pounds. My ideal weight is 150pounds... I have 135 pounds to lose. I feel overwhelmed and I am not too sure how to go about my journey to weight loss. Your thread has given me some perspective. I will start weighing myself on Saturdays as well and posting it on your thread... Wish me good luck and lots of Motivation
Galwaylass is offline   Reply With Quote