Notices

New to the site

Old 08-20-2012, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default New to the site

Hi, I'm new to the site. Today, I happened to catch a glimpse of myself from the side in the mirror and decided that I have to change my ways...it was horrifying! I hope to have success in getting fit and into better shape!
Old 08-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome! Glad to have you. Take a look around at all FitDay can do to help you reach your goals, and jump on into the forums and get yourself some camaraderie. We're all at different places and different paths, but it's the same journey overall, and it's better with friends .
Old 08-21-2012, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, we are glad you are here. Sorry that it took that look in the mirror to make you realize you need to be. Most of us have had that same moment, whether it was a look in the mirror, scale, picture, a medical scare or just being honest with ourselves about how unhealthy we really were.