View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
BelleClarke
FitDay Member

Default Piiiiiissed off

Wow, I've been a member of this site for less than an hour and already I desperately want OUT. I'm completely disgusted that you don't have a delete account option for people who haven't forked over money to you.

For some reason this site seems to think I weigh 145kgs, even though I never entered a weight, and it refuses to let me change it. I tried many times but the page is greyed out and I can't click on a single thing or enter a weight. That renders this site USELESS to me.

Also, having read some of the forums this site seems pretty shady (refusing to reply to people asking for refunds is a massive red flag, as is people paying for premium but still being bombarded by ads).

No doubt VitoVino will come along and have a go at me but he'll be wasting his time because I'll never be coming back to a site that I've come to despise so much in such a short amount of time. Especially not just to see what some nasty self-righteous prick has said to me.

First impressions are important and WOW WOW WOW have you made a bad one on me Fitday.

Do what I'm about to do people - change your email addres to a fake one, then never return.
BelleClarke is offline   Reply With Quote