View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTerminator View Post
I tried to use fitday's website today repeatedly to enter info. From reverting my custom foods to the wrong servings to the actual page hanging up my entire Safari browser to limited choices on the search menu, the website frankly sucks. For all the hype, I expected much more. and how does the iPhone app merge with the one online?? I am wasting time trying to use this to track my foods, which should be simple. Other things I could suggest but I don't want to waste any more time....
I'm sorry you are having issues. Like most sites, they all don't run at 100% a 100% of them time. That day may have been an issue with our server, it happens, obviously to the best of them. I say that because there is a reason for all the hype, FitDay is worth the hype.

Unlike many other sites that only offer one platform, FitDay offers two! I see you are using version 2.0, some love 2.0 while others prefer the Classic version. Take advantage of FitDay having both platforms and try out classic, it may just change how you think about FitDay and you may see what all the hype is about. Just let me know if you need to know how to access.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote