View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 03:52 AM   #1381 (permalink)
andieligon
FitDay Member

Clay, that progress shot is amazing. Great work!

Michael, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you're doing better now. I've seen you post in the earlier pages something along the lines of this is a journey. Sometimes we have to go through really rough spots that detour us for a little while, but the goal is to not let that stop you from getting to where you want to be and to get back on course. You've been an incredible inspiration for me just over the few weeks that I've started FitDay. I look forward to seeing what has happened after your couple of good weeks.

Today is my weigh-in day. I'll post my weigh-in after I get back from the gym. BUT- I have done my measurements. Over the past week, I lost a total of .75 inches. Measuring also helped to realize I really need to get back to the weight training and start working on my abdomen. Gaining around my middle is NOT what I wanted to see.

Has anyone tried planks? I've tried them a couple of times, did not like it, but I have heard they are good for the core, so I may try them again. Any thoughts?
andieligon is offline   Reply With Quote