Notices

:) newbie from New Zealand

Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 PM
FitDay Member

Smile :) newbie from New Zealand

Hi , My name is Bridget and I live in New Zealand . I happend to see this site and thought i would try it out .I want to be happier in myself thats why I'm here even though my husband is happy with the way I am but he is supportive .

Hope to meet some nice people here as well .
Old 08-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome, Bridget! You're off to a good start deciding to do this for yourself. We're glad to have you join the forums! Take a look around, jump in anywhere, and you will find a lot of support . The Women's Corner section is usually particularly active and a good place to start.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:58 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Bridget, I'm in New Zealand too, central North Island. How are things going with your weightloss? What are you trying?
Old 08-05-2012, 09:18 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there Bridget,
we are almost nieghbours! hehehe I'm over in Australia. Welcome to fitday. I have found it really supportive and friendly.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default New from Auckland New Zealand

Hi there, I just joined Fitday today. Been at the gym for four months with little results re: weight loss (I feel a lot better though!). Just started a programme last week at the same gym. I actually put on weight - OMG!!!!! Paid money to lose it and this happens. Trained everyday and stuck religiously to their diet programme! Hope to find some tips here!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:31 PM
FitDay Member

If you were doing weight training you may gain due to building more muscle, did you take waist measurements too? sometimes that can help to show you your progress if the kg are not moving.