View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
MorticiaAddams
FitDay Member

Default Intro to a Newbie Mom again

My name is Cindy I have been overweight for most of my life never at a level I am today. I'm married over 11 years now and we have a 19 year old son and have recently had another baby who is almost 8 months old. Yes starting all over again. We tried for over 10 years to get pregnant and when you stop trying you then get pregnant. So here I am today. Extremely overweight and I have many reasons beyond wanting to feel healthy and better about myself to lose it. I belong to no certain weight management organization. Anyone will tell you its eat right move more that is the key to getting healthy. I've lost weight before and that's all I did. I can do this again and regain my sense of eating to live rather live to eat, but my main battle is stop giving in when I'm prompted for a fast food invite and stop using food as a crutch to make me feel better. I think I have proved to myself, the feel better food is what has helped me get to where I am and is keeping me here. I have already taken off 7 pounds and it feels way better to lose it then to keep it.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote