View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
KimberlyHofmann
FitDay Member

Default I have no idea what I'm doing.

I've always been skinny, but yesterday, I had a wake up call. My boyfriend pointed out to me that I had a lot more stretch marks on the backs of my thighs. I looked and my heart dropped. I had always had stretch marks ( mostly on my chest) but these were different to me. It symbolized that I wasn't the tiny girl I used to be. I took a long look at myself in the mirror. Six months ago, I had a flat stomach and muscular swimmers legs. I weighted 110 pounds then. I now weight 135. You may think that's not much, she's still small. But you have to realize, I've NEVER had a problem with my weight, I never gained too much and usually it was muscle from swimming. But six months ago, I gave up swimming to go back to school. after a few weeks, I moved in with my boyfriend. Now my boyfriend LOVES to eat, I mean that guy can put food away. He's blessed with a super high metabolism, and he never gains a single pound. He's actually LOST weight. He makes these crazy things like burritos covered in cheese and pulled beef sandwiches. I had grown so accustomed to my mom's semi healthy food that I never watched what I ate, I never had to because I'd burn it off in the pool.

What I'm getting at is that, I need to be on a diet. But I don't know what to do because I've never had to be on a diet.

I don't want some Jenny Craig suggestions, I'm a broke college student. I need something relativity cheap that is good food without being tasteless.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
KimberlyHofmann is offline   Reply With Quote