View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
liberatedmist
FitDay Member

I hadn't used the LC cheese in a while and now I am back on the kick. I love the cheese on a cracker with cucumber (maybe even skip the cracker!) idea that someone had posted and ate that for a little while. Today I am going to have it with kale again, which is a favorite of mine.

As for Wasa. I love these crackers because, well....because I love crackers and these feel like they are diet approved. Anyway, there are 2 different types of wasa crackers that I have come across. Regular and Lite. I don't have them in front of me but I think the regular are 45 calories for 1 cracker and the lite are 60 calories for 2 crackers. This might be causing some of the confusion in total calorie calculation for a wasa/cheese meal.

If you don't like wasa, I recently tried Wheat Thins Flatbread crackers and they are MUCH better. They aren't as filling or as thick at the wasa ones, but they have a lot of flavor and can even be eaten plain. I tried Tuscan Herb and you get 2 crackers for 60 calories....just an alternative cracker to try. (they taste great with a lite swiss LC cheese spread over 2 crackers and a slice of low fat pastrami on each...yum! Total comes to about 125cals....60 for crackers, 35 for cheese and 30 for pastrami.)

Anyway.....back to the cheese!!
liberatedmist is offline   Reply With Quote